Hot Tub Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Spas
This contract constitutes the entire agreement and the parties are not bound by any oral expression or oral representation by any agent of either party. In the event of any default by BUYER in the payment of monies due, BUYER agrees to pay all collections costs and interest (1-1/2% monthly, ANNUAL RATE 18%) from the date of default together with reasonable attorney’s fees should SELLER prevail in any suit brought under this contract. SELLER retains a secured interest in product until monies due are paid in full. In case of delinquency in payment, owner grants SELLER access to owner’s property to repossess merchandise. BUYER is responsible for any damage to repossessed merchandise. THE ENTIRE BALANCE IS PAYABLE BY CASH, CHECK, OR CREDIT CARD AND IS DUE PRIOR TO DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE. If merchandise is to be financed through SELLER then all signatories of the loan must sign the financial documents prior to the time merchandise is delivered.
WHEN EXECUTED BY SIGNATURES, THIS IS NOT AN ESTIMATE - THIS IS A LEGAL CONTRACT AND IS SUBJECT TO COMPANY APPROVAL. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER 3 DAYS. IN-STOCK MERCHANDISE CANNOT BE HELD FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT. CUSTOM ORDERED MERCHANDISE CANNOT BE HELD FOR MORE THAN 1 WEEK FROM FACTORY COMPLETION WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT.
SPA SITE SELECTION AND PREPARATION:
Site preparation for the spa is the responsibility of the BUYER. This includes but not limited to:
- Any permits required for installing a spa, such as for electrical or structural requirements
- Any structural reinforcement of any deck or surface on which the spa will be located
- Water availability and function to fill the spa
DELIVERY DATE AND TIME:
When your spa is ready for delivery, either a member of our staff or the spa delivery company will call you to set up a delivery date and time. Delivery times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. You must be home to sign for the spa and to complete all pending transactions.
STANDARD DELIVERY - WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Your spa will be delivered to your residence if it is located within 30 miles (50KM) of the SELLER’s
- Your spa will be moved to the spa site provided there is proper access and a clear, level path to the spa. (40” wide opening and 9’0” vertical clearance.)
- Your spa will be set in place and the cover, cover locks, & cover lifter will be installed.
- You will receive basic instruction regarding spa operation and chemical balance. For more detailed instruction, come to SELLER’s showroom or call SELLER on the phone any time after delivery of your spa.
STANDARD DELIVERY-WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
There will be an additional charge for any services not listed above as part of a “standard delivery”. Examples of these extra services are, but are not limited to:
- Additional mileage charge is spa site is located more than 30 miles (50KM) from SELLER’s location.
- Transport of your spa to the spa site if proper access and a clear, level path ARE NOT In moving the spa to the spa site, a simple dolly is used. It carries the spa in the vertical position. It does not go over rocks, holes, up or down stairs, over fences, up or down steep hills, etc.
- Electrical installation.
- Installation of accessories not sold with the spa.
- Use of a crane, special equipment, extra delivery personnel, or the building of ramps to assist with access.
If delivery is to take place over lawn, then do not water the lawn for at least 2 days prior to spa delivery. SELLER cannot be responsible for damage to lawn, sprinklers, fences, walls, doorways, the spa, etc. caused by lack of adequate clear access for spa delivery. Once the spa is in place, please take time to inspect for damage. If there is any damage to the spa, please make it known to the SELLER at that time. Any damage made after delivery might not be honored by our delivery company.
ELECTRICAL HOOK-UP: Electrical hook-up for the spa is responsibility of the BUYER. We highly recommend that you use a licensed electrician for all electrical hook-ups.
ACCEPTANCE: BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” OF THIS AGREEMENT